Do you want recognition for your land management practices and are you interested in measuring and protecting your environmental assets or natural capital?
DATE: Friday 26 August
TIME: 9 am – 4 pm
WHERE: Hawkesbury Field site TBC
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Practical exercises on:
- Native vegetation – how to measure environmental condition
- Soil – how to collect soil data
- Fauna – how to survey for birds and mammals
- What environmental accounting is and what can it be used for
- What is environmental condition and how it is measured
- What is account stratification and how it is done
- Aggregation of field data to Econd®
- Certification and further training opportunities
Learn more about natural asset management as well as opportunities to participate in and gain accreditation in natural capital accounting.