The Advancing Renewables Program supports a range of development, demonstration and pre-commercial deployment projects. This includes opportunities to optimise the transition to renewable electricity, commercialise clean hydrogen and support the transition to low emissions metals.
Expressions of Interest are now open for the Advancing Renewables Program. Matched funding of between $100,000 and $50 million is available.
The program provides businesses with funding or finance to develop renewable energy technologies.
It aims to fund projects that contribute to one or more of the following outcomes:
- reduction in the cost of renewable energy
- increase in the value delivered by renewable energy
- improvement in technology readiness and commercial readiness of renewable energy
- reduction in or removal of barriers to renewable energy uptake
- increase in skills, capacity and knowledge relevant to renewable energy.