The Global Market Insights series is back. Our series resumes looking at Indonesia’s economy and how it is bouncing back from COVID-19.
Time: 3.00pm to 4.00pm
Indonesia’s economy is bouncing back from COVID-19. Find out what this means for your business, and where the commercial opportunities are. Get some tips on their business culture as well.
Australia has much to offer Indonesia. Our economies are complementary.
Join the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Austrade, ECA and private sector experts to get insights on the opportunities and risks of doing business with Indonesia.
Panellists: (in order of appearance)
- Ms Dianne Tipping (MC), Chair, Export Council of Australia
- Ms Penny Williams, Ambassador to Indonesia, Australian Embassy, Jakarta
- Ms Sally Deane, Senior Trade Commissioner & Minister (Commercial) Indonesia, Australian Embassy, Jakarta
- Mr Robin Ellard, Managing Director, SafetyLink
- Ms Helen Brown, Founder & Managing Director, Bisnis Asia